HoJo Recipes | Chilli Cheese Toast, an evening snack like no other
|Cheddar Cheese||150 grams|
|Green chilies||3 chopped|
|Coriander leaves||a handful chopped|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Slices of bread||5 slices|
|Black or green olives||4-5 pieces|
Chilli Cheese Toast- Method of Preparation
- Grate the cheese.
- Add finely chopped green chilies, chopped garlic, baking powder, chili flakes, chopped olives, and coriander to the cheese.
- Mix it all up and make it a fine paste.
- Preheat in the oven at 20-degree centigrade
- Evenly spread out this mixture on the bread.
- Place the bread in a baking tray and put it inside the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut, serve, and eat.
Surprising your family members with a chilli cheese toast in the evening is sure to cheer them up.